Post cards are accepted from November 1, 2016 until June 12, 2017
Opens July 7, 2017
Benefit : The Irondequoit Community Cupboard
All are invited to participate. Here’s how:
- Create an original artwork on any 4×6” heavy weight card stock. (Mattboard also accepted) Drawings, photographs, paintings, printmaking, fibre and mixed media are welcome. (nothing should be hanging off, flakey –like charcoal or pastel pieces or wet- you are mailing this for goodness sake!)It is guaranteed that two of your submitted post cards will be displayed, you may submit as many as you’d like. All will be accessible to the public for purchase.
- This project was inspired by the desire to help the Irondequoit Community Cupboard (http://www.irondequoitcommunitycupboard.org/) This organization feeds and clothes those in need. While the community works hard to sustain this incredible organization, the summer months can often be the very difficult. Your art will be sold to sustain this worthy organization and the incredible work they do.
- If you need confirmation that we received your artwork please add an email address – please note, all post card art will be offered for sale to support the Irondequoit Community Cupboard- no post cards will be returned.
- Mail your artwork by POSTMARK DEADLINE Monday, June 12, 2016 to: Create Art 4 Good, 1115 East Main Street, P.O. Box 49, Suite #201, Rochester, NY 14609
- Sign and Print Name on BACK ONLY. Also, indicate the top with an arrow.
- You may include your website as well.
- (feel free to make the addressed side pretty as well!)
- Anyone can participate- send as many as you’d like-