First Friday 6.7.1, 5-9 pm
Wednesday 10 am – 2 pm Thursday 3-7 pm Friday 2-5pm Saturday 10 am – 3 pm By Chance or Appointment: Susan@CreateArt4Good.org
2019 Create Art 4 Good Exhibition Schedule
- January- Wisdom in the Trees
- February – West Irondequoit Central Schools- “Inspired”
- March- Andrew Dumar
- April- Hannah Morris Hamad
- May- On a Wire- Maia Horvath/Susan Carmen-Duffy
- June- The Art of Tea- call 4 Art
Tea by its nature is a ceremonial drink. It is used to comfort and heal, to celebrate and sooth. Tea transcends cultural divides and ushers in an embrace not felt with other drinks. Create Art 4 Good celebrates this social beverage with the Art of Tea! The exhibit opens on June 7th @ 5pm and welcomes the art of local artists who juried into the exhibit! The exhibit and sale will be available throughout the month of June!
- July- Diane Hibbard- Escape Into Nature
Create Art 4 Good welcomes the art and photography of Diane Hibbard. Diane’s images and reflections are often shared by Assisi Yoga at The Assisi Institute and have been used in therapy offices to encourage mindfulness, health, and wellbeing, and to promote peace. She also shares her photography and reflections on her Meditative Soul website and in social media. Diane is excited to share her work at Create Art 4 Good, which will be the first Art show featuring her collection.
- August- Integrated Voices- A Female Perspective
- September (out of the gallery) Irondequoit Art – along with the isquare fall festival!
- September- Spotted Rabbit Studio
- October-Becoming- Susan Carmen-Duffy- Anniversary Exhibition
- November 1- 16- Mandala Musing II
- November 22-30 & December 1-21- Gifted- A Curated Holiday Boutique II
Blessing Bags: For over six years, we have gathered at Create Art 4 Good to create blessing bags for the homeless. Never again do you have to feel that twinge of discomfort or struggle with the urge to give to someone in need.
We will gather together, bring some items to help create a blessing for the homeless. We will share items with each other and pack zip lock bags for you to distribute. Keep them in your car- you never know when you might have the opportunity to bless someone who needs a little bit of love!
Some really helpful items that cost you nothing, is to save soaps and shampoos from hotel stays, toiletries are important. Also, keep in mind nothing with alcohol – and we usually use foil lined juice boxes not bottles of water as they break down when kept in a car for any length of time. I will publish a list so when you RSVP you can share with me what you are bringing to avoid duplication. Here is an image of one that someone else put together to give you an idea.
OHHHHHH and we ARE doing this at the gallery so of course, we will make love notes to put in each bag. Save the date! Thank you in advance for your generosity!
Next meeting date is June 15
- Black Friday- November 23, 2019- Open 10 am until 9 pm – look for special events!
- Small Business Saturday 10 am until 4 pm
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 10 am until 8 pm
- Wednesday, Friday and Saturdays 10 am until 4 pm
Or by chance or appointment – contact Susan -Susan@CreateArt4Good.org or 585-210-3161
City Magazine Article!