November: “Mandala Musing”
November/December: Gifted:A holiday Boutique – opens Black Friday 11/23 ends December 22.- Visit a wonderland of holiday gifts. Buy your special somethings all in one place! We will have over twenty artists showing their works!
Special events all day on November 23-24 You won’t want to miss it!
2018 Create 4 Good Exhibit Schedule
- January- Cleaning house We must clear the space to create the new wonder!
- February- West Irondequoit Central Schools – Art student exhibition
- The Wonder of Art
- March- Jacqueline Baker- Artistic Threads-
- April- Dan Bentley- Retrobots
- May- Nancy Radzik
- June-Jonathan Schnapp
- July- Owners Birthday Month! – Enjoy the sale!
- August- sale continues
- September- Maia Horvath- Ethereal Wonderland
- October- Susan Carmen-Duffy- Anniversary Exhibit
- November- Mandala Exhibit: Call 4 Art
- December- Invitational- local artists celebrate the Holidays!
2019 Create Art 4 Good Exhibition Schedule
- January- Celebrating the New Year 2019
- February – West Irondequoit Central Schools
- June- The Art of Tea
- July- CA4G- Clear the Slate
- September- Donna Antonucci
- October- Susan Carmen-Duffy- Anniversary Exhibition
- November 1- 16- Mandala Musing II
- November 22-30 & December 1-21- Gifted- A Curated Holiday Boutique- 2019
2019 Marketing Monday Information:
- January 7- Plan your successful year- goals
- February 4- Shoestring Marketing
- March 4 & 18 (6-8pm) Business plans
- April 1 Product photos
- May 6 Networking and local leveraging/ Goal Check-in
- June 3 /June 17 Website review- effective, planned, strategic
- July 1 Email/Social Media Marketing
- August 5 Holiday Marketing/ Goal check-in
- September 9 Creating Customer Loyalty
- October 7 – Influencer Marketing
- November 4 -Year in review/ Goal check-in
- December 2- Social gathering – celebrate our accomplishments- bring a dish to pass-
Beverages, paper products, and some yumminess provided!
Marketing Monday is for the entrepreneur that is ready to take their business to the next level. We share an hour and a half talking each month about a specific topic in order to help our businesses and each other be successful. We are all in this together and our shared experiences assist in helping others. Come and share your wisdom- enjoy a supportive entrepreneurial community!
Put these meeting dates on your calendar! Each meeting is facilitated and supported by Susan Carmen-Duffy. Handouts are plentiful and rich in content.
Pricing for the above meetings will be announced in December.
Create Art 4 Good is in the historic Hungerford building. Enter through door #5 (by the smokestack) go up the stairs, make a left at the glass door. CA4G is in suite #203, your first right after you enter through the glass door.
Seats are limited- reserve your spot by emailing: Susan@CreateArt4Good.org
Artist Creative Critique
Artist’s critique in a safe and spirited environment. Artists from all walks, specialties, and styles gather to encourage and validate each other.
Critiques are in place to help us grow and see our work in a different light. You’ll receive feedback on what is going well with a particular piece and what perhaps could be improved. There is nothing better than sharing your ideas with several other creatives.
I invite you to bring one or two pieces for a critique. We can help each other be so much better! Please reserve your spot for this event as space is limited
Blessing Bags: For over five years, we have gathered at Create Art 4 Good to create blessing bags for the homeless. Never again do you have to feel that twinge of discomfort or struggle with the urge to give to someone in need.
We will gather together, bring some items to help create a blessing for the homeless. We will share items with each other and pack zip lock bags for you to distribute. Keep them in your car- you never know when you might have the opportunity to bless someone who needs a little bit of love!
Some really helpful items that cost you nothing, is to save soaps and shampoos from hotel stays, toiletries are important. Also, keep in mind nothing with alcohol – and we usually use foil lined juice boxes not bottles of water as they break down when kept in a car for any length of time. I will publish a list so when you RSVP you can share with me what you are bringing to avoid duplication. Here is an image of one that someone else put together to give you an idea.
OHHHHHH and we ARE doing this at the gallery so of course, we will make love notes to put in each bag. Save the date! Thank you in advance for your generosity!
Next meeting date is February 9, 2019
Gallery Hours: November Hours until November 23. Tuesday through Saturday 10 am until 3 pm. Make an appointment! 585.210.3161
- Black Friday- November 23, 2019- Open 10 am until 9 pm – look for special events!
- Small Business Saturday 10 am until 4 pm
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 10 am until 8 pm
- Wednesday, Friday and Saturdays 10 am until 4 pm
Or by chance or appointment – contact Susan -Susan@CreateArt4Good.org or 585-210-3161
City Magazine Article!