Current Exhibit: Andrew Dumar- Layers of Illusion
Opens Friday, March 1, 2019 @ 5pm
First Friday 5-9 pm
Wednesday 10 am – 2 pm Thursday 3-7 pm Friday 2-5pm Saturday 10 am – 3 pm By Chance or Appointment: Susan@CreateArt4Good.org
2019 Create Art 4 Good Exhibition Schedule
- January- Wisdom in the Trees
- February – West Irondequoit Central Schools- “Inspired”
- March- Andrew Dumar
“Layers of Illusion”, is a one-man exhibit by artist Andrew Dumar. Mr. Dumar creates his portraits utilizing the techniques of collage and paint on wood and canvas. The artist’s intent is to draw the viewer deeply into his work by using hundreds of small images to create his portrait collages and hold their view with his use of paint and fine draftsmanship. In short, the artist invites the viewer to meditate on the small things that make bigger pictures.
- April- Hannah Morris Hamad
- May- Hanging on a Wire- Maia Horvath/Susan Carmen-Duffy
- June- The Art of Tea- call 4 Art
- July- CA4G- Clear the Slate
- August- Collaborative Wonders
- September- Donna Antonucci
- October- Susan Carmen-Duffy- Anniversary Exhibition
- November 1- 16- Mandala Musing II
- November 22-30 & December 1-21- Gifted- A Curated Holiday Boutique- 201
Blessing Bags: For over five years, we have gathered at Create Art 4 Good to create blessing bags for the homeless. Never again do you have to feel that twinge of discomfort or struggle with the urge to give to someone in need.
We will gather together, bring some items to help create a blessing for the homeless. We will share items with each other and pack zip lock bags for you to distribute. Keep them in your car- you never know when you might have the opportunity to bless someone who needs a little bit of love!
Some really helpful items that cost you nothing, is to save soaps and shampoos from hotel stays, toiletries are important. Also, keep in mind nothing with alcohol – and we usually use foil lined juice boxes not bottles of water as they break down when kept in a car for any length of time. I will publish a list so when you RSVP you can share with me what you are bringing to avoid duplication. Here is an image of one that someone else put together to give you an idea.
OHHHHHH and we ARE doing this at the gallery so of course, we will make love notes to put in each bag. Save the date! Thank you in advance for your generosity!
Next meeting date is April 13 3-4pm
- Black Friday- November 23, 2019- Open 10 am until 9 pm – look for special events!
- Small Business Saturday 10 am until 4 pm
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 10 am until 8 pm
- Wednesday, Friday and Saturdays 10 am until 4 pm
Or by chance or appointment – contact Susan -Susan@CreateArt4Good.org or 585-210-3161
City Magazine Article!