Saturday, February 28, 2015, 2014 1-4PM
Create Art 4 Good Studios
1115 East Main Street- Door #5/ suite #201
Uninspired by your accessories?
Do you have unwanted gifts?
Tired of your purse and want a new one?
Come to Create Art 4 Good’s Sensational Swap and support The Barbara Carmen Creative Experience Fund too!
Here’s what you do:
1. Make your reservation- (email: Susan@CreateArt4Good.org)
2. Gather your unwanted accessories/purses/jewelry- Whatever!
3. Come to the Sensational Swap with your (clean and in good order) goodies and $5
4. When you arrive we will collect your items (one woman’s trash is another woman’s treasure!) and you will receive credit for each item you bring (bring ten items- get ten items)
4a. Doors will open at 2PM. Check-In and a preview will take place until 2PM with SWAPPING to begin at 2:30PM.
4b. No money will be exchanged for items.
4c. We will draw numbers for the order of picking once everyone has checked in. After the first round of picks, the room will be open to all picking. Everyone is permitted to take as many items as the number he/she brought. If you brought 6 items, you may take 6 items. If you bring 10 items, you may take 10.
5. Enjoy refreshments, catching up with your friends & “shopping”
6. Have a lovely afternoon and bring home some fun “new to you” items to spice up your wardrobe!
Tea/water and something yummy will be served, fee free to bring a bottle or dish of something to share.
This event only costs you $5 to enter
(all proceeds will benefit the Barbara Carmen Creative Experience Fund)
So share your unwanted treasures with someone who DOES want them!
All remaining items will be donated to the women’s shelter.